Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Salads & Wraps

One of my go-to lunches is usually homemade soup with either a wrap or side salad. I never really explored the vegetarian wrap idea when I first went vegetarian at 13 - I also had no idea how to cook nor did I make sure I was getting enough protein. That has since changed and one of my favourites is an avocado and lentil whole wheat wrap!


It only takes 2 minutes to make and pairs great with so many things! I wasn't overly hungry after the gym so I just added some artichoke hearts and tomatoes on the side. (Obviously I ate the tomatoes while I was making my wrap!)

All you have to do is spread cream cheese on a whole wheat tortilla, mash up an avocado and mix in some lentils and guacamole seasoning. You can also add as many other veggies as you want! Bon appetit ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment